Each Soldier can wear up to 10 equipment. Equipment list includes:
- Weapon: Increases attack + critical + speed + mana regeneration.
- Gloves: Increases attack or speed.
- Shoes: Increases attack or speed.
- 2 Rings: Increases % elemental attack.
- Armor: Increases hp + armor + magic resistance + healing.
- Helmet: Increases HP or armor or magic resistance.
- Pants: Increases health or armor or magic resistance.
- Belt: Increases % elemental defense.
- Necklace: Increases % elemental defense.
Equipment is crafted from different materials. Equipment of any rank will need materials of the corresponding rank.
Equipment in Fantasy War is classified into 8 ranks. E > D > C > B > A > S > SS > SSS.
High-ranked equipment when crafted will receive additional attribution.
Using Enhancement Stones to enhance equipment will make the equipment stronger.
The enhancement success rate is 50%. Failed enhancement will reduce the enhancement level by 1 level.
The maximum enhancement level is 20. Each level of enhancement will increase the equipment's stats by 3%.
You can use low-grade materials to combine them into higher-grade materials.
Use 2 equipment of the same type of the same rank to recycle into 1 new equipment.